PPC, SEO, Analytics
Both as a department lead in a full-service agency setting and as an independent consultant, I’ve helped countless small to medium sized businesses execute strategies to deliver a return from the web. While my current role focuses primarily on web advertising, my work experience includes search engine optimization, web analytics, and content writing as well.
Web-Related Skills & Experience
- Managing monthly PPC (pay-per-click) advertising campaigns with monthly budgets as high as $30k and as low as $1k through Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Ads, and other platforms. I've worked extensively across paid search, display, social, and video advertising channels.
- Implementing analytics to track website activity and conversions, as well as evaluating visitor data to monitor site performance and make recommendations for improvement. I’m well-versed in Google Analytics but do work with other tools, such as KISSmetrics.
- Split testing webpage and ad variations to determine best performance and usability
- Overseeing SEO (search engine optimization) strategy, both through consultation and hands-on implementation
- Writing content for blogs, informational pages, how-to guides, and other sources
- Setting up websites in WordPress, including extensive front-end customization, as well as optimization for search engine performance